1. Working frequency band: 470-860MHz, agile frequency conversion
output. Working RF bandwidth: 6/7/8MHz optional.
2. Easily converts among different digital TV systems; And it
suitable for different terrestrial digital TV standards, such as
DTMB (DMB-TH (DMB-TH) and DVB-T.
3. Implementation of terrestrial digital TV networks, either multi
(MFN) or single-frequency (SFN).
4. All-solid-state circuit design, power amplifier unit has
super-linearity, broadband characteristics. It is modularized
designed with high gain LDMOS high-power FET, which has high
redundancy, perfect self-check function and easy to install and
maintain; The hot-plug power units could backup each other, ensure
that there is no single fault of transmitter.
5. Local or remote control, friendly man-machine interface by
microcomputer unit, it can display and control the operating mode
of exciters, power amplifier units and transmitter, with GSM
message auto alarm module, and fixed timing starting up and
6. With over-voltage, over-current, over-heat, over-excitation,
low-voltage, short-circuit and over-VSWR, auto-protective
functions. With multiple-measure of thunder-proof. It could run
7. Adopting digital output band-pass filter, high-power synthesis
technology, that lower insertion loss and out-of-band suppression.
8. Wide voltage stability range and high efficiency of power
9. Forced air cooling design with low power consumption and low
10. All technical specifications can meet or exceed the national
standards (GB 20600-2006).
100Wrms~3KWrms Terrestrial Digital TV Transmitter (DTMB) Images